ACCURATE AERIAL MAPPING WITH PRE-PLANNED FLIGHTS
Send a custom flight plan to the Sirius Pro with MAVinci software , then simply hand-launch the unmanned aircraft system (UAS).
– Automatic flight planning
– Simple hand launch and autopilot-assisted manual control
– High accuracy GNSS RTK mapping eliminates the need for GCP’s
– Fully operational up to wind speeds of 50km/h and gusts of 65 km/h
– High resolution 16MP Fujifilm X-M1 camera onboard
– Advanced post-processing and evaluation software
– Verification of Data Quality
DESIGNED FOR STABILITY, PROVEN TO PERFORM
When you need precise high-resolution imaging in tight spaces and challenging environments, Falcon 8 is the one for you.
This rotary-wing UAS features first-in-class sensors, active vibration damping, and compensating camera mounts for solid performance. Perfect for capturing all perspectives, oblique as well as nadir, while providing flexibility for immediate takeoff and soft landing. Meticulously designed and built in Germany, the Falcon 8 system is known for precision and reliability.
– High Definition imaging, thermal and RGB stills, as well as real-time video
– Maximum safety with triple redundancy
– Fully automated flight routes in 2D & 3D
– Easy to deploy and operate
– Precise structure analysis and quick damage detection
– Fast data collection
– Low noise and emissions
– Enhanced efficiency: faster takeoff, rising, flying, descending, and controlled landing