TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ALL AVAILABLE GNSS SYSTEMS, NOW AND TOMORROW
The combination of a compact form factor, revolutionary Universal tracking technology, and multiple communication methods makes the Topcon GR-5 receiver the most popular and versatile option for high precision GNSS reliability.
– Capable of tracking GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS constellations
– Universal Tracking Channels capable of all-in-view tracking
– Track every satellite constellation above today and tomorrow
– Signal scrubbing Fence Antenna® to provide ultimate signal lock
– Highest accuracy positioning for RTK, network, and more
– Offers choice of UHF or Spread Spectrum radios, as well as an optional, internal cellular modem for all your project needs
SET YOURSELF FREE TO WORK
The HiPer HR GNSS receiver overcomes field challenges with a unique blend of technologies. If you’re under tree cover, or can’t get the pole plumb, or need to range widely from your base, or you need superb accuracy, or work in wet conditions, or all of the above, you’ll be free to do your best work.
As part of the Elite Survey Suite hybrid positioning solution, using network correction, mounted to a vehicle or grade checking with Millimeter GPS, or an almost countless number of applications, the HR combines the features to help you succeed.
- – Next generation Fence Antenna for superior reception
- – Rugged, waterproof IP67 environmental design
- – Cellular, LongLink and Radio communications all integrated
- – 452 Universal Tracking channels
- – Unique 9-axis TILT™ compensation
- – Internal Wi-Fi and multi-spectrum Bluetooth
Hiper SR Series
SIMPLE AND SOPHISTICATED
Daily setup routines are made easy through the HiPer SR’s LongLink intelligence feature. More than just a wireless Bluetooth connection, LongLink serves to automatically connect multiple HiPer SR rovers to your mobile base. Just power them on and let the system do the rest. Combine your Topcon HiPer SR receiver with a robotic total station system, to create a Hybrid solution ready for any environment.
This entry-level GNSS solution is ideal for interference-free, short-range, wireless communication between base and rover. With an optional, internal, dual-SIM cellular modem the HiPer SR can also be used as a MAGNET Relay mobile base, adding flexibility to your portfolio for your various project scenarios.
- – Capable of tracking GPS and GLONASS constellations
- – Universal Tracking Channels capable of all-in-view tracking
- – Hybrid Positioning ready
- – Signal scrubbing Fence Antenna® to provide ultimate signal lock
- – Highest accuracy positioning for RTK, network, and more