ADVANTEST 9, SERVO-HYDRAULIC CONTROL CONSOLE
THE ADVANCED SYSTEM FOR RESEARCH LABORATORIES OF BUILDING MATERIALS
Servo-hydraulic system for static and low frequency dynamic tests on building materials under control of Load/Stress, Displacement Strain.
Ideal both for traditional tests, such as compression and flexure on concrete, cement, mortar, blocks etc. and cyclic tests for the determination of secant elastic modulus (E) according to all relevant international standard, and also for measuring, for example, the ductility and fracture energy of concrete reinforced with fibres (FRC) and lined with polymers (FRP), or the toughness of sprayed concrete slabs (shotcrete) under concentrated load tests. The console is connectable to up to four test frames.
– Performance: user defined test procedures which can be easily performed under load, specific load, displacement and strain control.
– Flexibility: possibility to connect up to 4 different testing frames from 15 to 5000 kN load capacity, easily selectable by the user friendly software.
– Accuracy and reliability: long life system due, essentially, to the advanced electronic, efficiency of closed loop system, P.I.D. control adapted to the test and very high resolution.
– Interactive software: To perform:
– Remote control of the system
– Monitoring and display of all test data and parameter either in graphic or numerical format
– File management by building materials, tests, specifications, clients etc.
– Print of standard or customised test certificate
– Real time variation of the setting including the control method (load, displacement or strain)
– User-friendly interface.
– Extra channels: in addition to the four channels used for the connection of up to four separate test frames, an extra four channels are provided for connection to the displacement transducers, pressure transducers, load cells, strain gauges or similar sensors, which can be configured by the user conforming to the test requirement on a case by case basis.
AUTOMAX E-MODULUS CONSOLE
For Elastic Modulus and Poisson ratio determination
The AUTOMAX E-Modulus is specifically designed for the determination of Elastic Modulus and Poisson’s Ratio. It is also used for automatic execution of compression, flexure and splitting tests on concrete and cement when connected to a suitable testing frames. The console consists of an ergonomic cabinet which houses the hydraulic system, the electronic boards and the all-in-one PC.
PC and software ensure the remote control of the complete system (frame and console) for automatic E-Modulus test execution: rapid platen approach, zeroing, application of user-defined cycles of load/unload ramps, identification of failure load, verification of conformity to the selected Standard, calculation of results, graphical and numerical management of results.
The console is supplied also with DATAMANAGER software for compression, flexure and splitting tests execution to EN and ASTM.
– E-MODULE software for automatic determination of Modulus of Elasticity and Poisson’s ratio
– DATAMANAGER software for automatic execution of compression, flexure and indirect tensile tests
– E MODULE software allows user defined test cycles and automatic verification of sample centering
– Test cycle with closed loop digital feedbacks automatically performed by pressing the start button via PC
– Soft platen-to-specimen contact and smooth load rate control from every beginning of the ramp
– Double frame control, expandable to four, with active frame selection via software
– Double stage hydraulic pump with rapid approach and precise oil flow control allowing high throughput of accurate test (up to 40/hour)
– Flow-sharing technology for the execution of loading and unloading cylces
– Adopts the latest ES (Energy Saving) technology for reduction of power consumption and silent operation
– Connects to laboratory network via LAN port/Software
– Automatic software calibration procedure
– Internet remote technical assistance and diagnostic
– Ready to perform automatic tensile test on steel specimens once upgraded with tensile test kit including a suitable testing frame and accessories. Ask our technical department for more details
SUPER-AUTOMATIC COMPRESSION TESTERS
for cubes and cylinders AUTOMAX
Four column high stiffness welded frame tested for stability to EN 12390-4.
Heavy duty spherical seat in lubricating oil bath, allowing initial free alignment at the initial contact with the specimen and automatic jamming up to the end of test.
See table. Traceable certificate of surface hardness available on request.
Automax, fully computerized Super-Automatic power and control system
Dual stage pump, centrifugal for fast approach and multi-piston for loading, DC motor, ES Energy Saving technology electronic valves for automatic loading/unloading and frame selection via display/software.
132,000 points effective resolution, three channels, touch screen graphic display 240×128 pixel, sampling rate 50/sec, large storing capacity on USB pen drive, test data downloadable to PC, Ethernet port, real time management software (optional, see accessories 82-SW/DM DATAMANAGER)
Simultaneous display of load-specific load, actual load rate and load/time graph; LAN connection to PC; advanced memory management; multi coefficient calibration. Recording facility of up to 10 test profiles for each channel including type of test (e.g. compression, flexural, indirect tensile), specimen size and shape, load rate, standard in use and other general information. Each one of the recorded test profile can be recalled automatically to save time
Includes: Max. pressure valve to avoid machine overloading; piston travel limit switch; emergency stop button; front door and rear transparent fragment guard.
– Four column high stiffness welded frame tested for stability
– Heavy duty spherical seat in lubricating oil bath • Automatic control of test execution conforming to Standards
– Automatic performance of the complete test cycle with closed-loop digital feedback
– Fully computerized system
– Dual user interface display and PC
– Accuracy Class 1 (EN) and Class A (ASTM) starting from 10% of full scale (from 1% on request)
– Compatible with the new intuitive easy to use DATA MANAGER Software
– Reduced power consumption and silent operation by ES Energy Saving Technologies
– Double stage hydraulic pump with rapid approach: high throughput of tests (up to 40/hour)
– Soft platen-to-specimen contact and smooth load rate from the ramp start
– Double frame control as standard with optional control of additional third frame: active frame selection via console display or software
– Optional internal graphic printer including Load-Time plot
– Remote verification of settings and performances for malfunctions debugging
– Storage of up to 10 test profiles for each channel for quick start
UNIVERSAL, OPEN STRUCTURE FLEXURAL FRAME, 300 kN CAP.
A unique flexural frame combining high accuracy and stiffness, high load capacity and easy specimen loading
UNIFLEX 300 flexural frame has been designed to satisfy the stringent requirements prescribed by the standards concerning, above all, the determination of deformability and ductility index of sprayed concrete and fiber reinforced concrete. The “C” shaped open structure allows an easy and practical front loading but, once the specimen is in the loading position, the structure is closed by a vertical rod hydraulically clamped and controlled to compensate frame deformation during the test thus ensuring high rigidity.
Fitted with high precision strain gauge load cell for accurate and reliable test results. The frame has to be connected to a control console and completed with the suitable testing accessories depending on the test to be performed. The tests under control of displacement and strain rate can only be performed with the ADVANTEST 9, Servo-hydraulic control console or MCC, multifunctional control console
– High flexibility universal flexural frame, 300 kN cap.
– C-shaped open structure for easy specimen loading,
– Vertical rod hydraulically controlled to compensate frame deformation during the test
– Load measurement by high precision load cell
– Large testing space for a wide range of accessories for conventional and tests under control of displacement and strain rate.
– For connection to suitable control consoles (ADVANTEST, MCC MULTITEST)