SUPER SHOT 60D
Introducing the Super Shot 60D, the most technologically advanced melter available
THE ULTIMATE IN EFFICIENCY AND EASE OF USE
• Digital control feature accurately controls and regulates the heating temperature of sealant and transfer oil
• Patented internal pumping system requires no clean out; features a hydraulic flow rate adjuster
• “On demand” pumping – applies sealant ONLY when operator squeezes the wand trigger
• Heated hose and wand ensures sealant is applied at required temperature to tenaciously bond to the pavement
• Ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and safety, reducing risk of injury and operator fatigue
Protect your roads and your wallet from potholes – rout & seal today!
Routing and crack sealing extends pavement life and is the most cost-effective preservation treatment for flexible pavements.
Extend Pavement Life by 7 Years!
Long and short-term studies have proven that using a Crafco
router and Crafco high-performance sealant extends pavement
service over 7 years.
EZ SERIES II MELTER / APPLICATOR
HIGH-EFFICIENCY MELTERS – LAYING DOWN THE MILES
Crafco E-Z Series II are high-performance melters that are designed, built, and backed for laying down miles of crack sealant. Heated hoses and electronic controls make the E-Z Series II the most productive machines available. Automatic electronic controls and modular design features add to the safety and usability of these fourth generation Crafco melters.
– Easy Maintenance
– ASTM mix rates to yield better mix and suspension
– GHigh-powered motor for continuous agitation
– Pumping on demand
– Fastest recovery time on the market
– Dual loading doors
– Floating applicator hose boom
– An array of available performance and safety options
Bridge Joint in a Box
MATRIX 501 JOINT SYSTEM
All you need for a better joint
– Easy to Install
– Smooth Ride
– Pre-measured Consistency
The Flexible Solution for Concrete Repair
CONCRETE REPAIR PRODUCTS
TechCrete is a hot-applied repair mastic sealant, aesthetically suitable in all concrete pavements, and is used in sealing wide cracks and joints, and repairing a large variety of pavement distresses
For repair in a large variety of pavement distresses
– Cracking (Corner breaks, longitudinal and transverse cracking)
– Joint deficiencies (Spalling of longitudinal and transverse
– Surface defects (Map cracking and scaling, pop-outs)
– Miscellaneous deterioration (Blowups, faulting of transverse joints and cracks, lane-to-shoulder dropoff, lane-to-shoulder separation, and patch/patch deterioration)
– Bridge deck potholes and surface spalling