Maximum safety for the operator thanks to the on-off control, which is of the “operator present” type, and the protective steel cage – More user-friendly while working: thanks to the folding control handle bar and the hydraulic blade adjustment control.
Choose the DELTA 60 power float:
they are machines ideal for levelling large concrete surfaces, prefabricated panels and industrial floors. Thanks to the large size of the blades, the Delta 90 and 120 speed up the work cycles.
– Honda petrol engines: 3.7 kw
– Drive with centrifugal clutch: blade rotation can be started gradually
– Control with hydraulic pump: for adjusting the pitch of the blades while working
– Standard universal blades: ø 900 mm and ø 1200 mm
– Packing: in cardboard with pallet
– Roughing blades
– Finishing blades
– Leveling disk (only for Delta 90)